Steel Trade is a group of companies whose structure is made up of organizations and companies in the areas of production and supply of steel pipes, development and engineering.
Steel Trade Group of Companies is the largest full-cycle enterprise for the production and sale of steel pipes in the market of Kazakhstan and neighboring countries.
The group of companies includes:
• LLP "Steel Trade - NS"
- production of steel pipes with protective internal and external insulation at our own plant in Aktau. Pipe diameters from 57 to 1220 mm, CTKZ up to 99%.
• LLP "Company Steel Trade" - these are 7 offices for the sale of steel pipes in the cities: Astana, Almaty, Pavlodar, Ust-Kamenogorsk, Shymkent, Aktau and Tashkent.
• Pavlodar Pipe Rolling Plant LLP
- production of steel pipes with a diameter of 15 to 219 mm
• Stroy Alliance Invest LLP
- services for laying pipelines, fabrication and installation of metal structures, construction of buildings, structures and engineering networks
• Elecon LLP
- a logistics company with its own fleet for transportation, provision of warehouse services (loading and unloading of wagons), provision of access roads for railway wagons.
The pipe production plant was originally launched in 2018 in the city of Atyrau.
For a company, the highest value is always the client, and the best achievement is his trust. For the convenience of customers, the company relocated from Atyrau to Aktau.
It should be noted that the choice of the city of Aktau as the location of the pipe plant was due to logistics and proximity to customers.
The total area of the plant is more than 8000 m2.
The plant employs highly qualified technical and administrative personnel. The most important goal of Steel Trade - NS LLP is the production of high-quality products that meet national and international standards.
The range of products supplied by the Group of Companies "Steel Trade" includes:
• Oil and gas pipelines (seamless and electrowelded)
• Main pipes
• Water and gas pipes
• Casing pipes
• Pipes with protective outer insulation
• Pipes with 2 and 3 layers of extruded polyethylene coating
• Pipes with polyurethane foam insulation